As i am typing now, my fingers were trembling away. And the main reason why my fingers are trembling away is because i hand express my milk just now. Yes you guess it right, my stupid pump failed on me again.
I think it is me. I don't know why this is the 2nd time my pump failed on me. Some people have been pumping for so long yet nothing happen to their pump. Maybe because i am pumping exclusively that is why the pump wear out faster. But i thought that shouldn't be the way. Haiz... maybe i am just plain unlucky or just plain jinx. Bad luck has fallen upon me and it always happen during year end i realized.
I guess i can only accept the fate and use this few days to cut the supply to zero since i dun have my pump anymore. Hand expressing is so tedious. I don't understand how Josephine can hand express 800ml every time. My breast is hurting with bruises and my fingers are feeling the cramp. And the amount i hand express cant even get 1 feed now. =(
Some updates about Ryann.
This morning Hubby was trying to find the remote control of our SCV and only to realize that it is missing from the living room. We last used it at night yesterday after Ryann had fallen asleep.
Searched high and low for it only to find it on Ryann's bed. This means Ryann woke up in the middle of the night, walked out of the room to the living room, grab the remote control and surprisingly manage to walk back to his own bed to sleep and all these done in the dark. Time to close the doors at night already.
Today, Sis was feeding Rhys bread at mum's place and when Ryann saw that, he quickly ran to sis and said 'mum mum mum mum mum mum'. Sis told him to call 'Yi Yi' then she will give him the bread but he started dancing for her instead since he didn't know how to call yi yi yet. So cute.
Nowadays really hard time getting Ryann to sleep. Need to war with him every night. Phew... Time for some rest.... and get ready for tomorrow.
Monday, 29 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
1 comments:
He sleepwalks? =p
Btw hor, some might not be able to cut supply to zero one. Take me for example, when I was b'feeding D, I weaned off after 6 months but even 3 years later when I was pregnant with J, I could still have milk if I hand express. For J, I also started weaning him off after 6 months and till now, I also still has milk if I hand express.
Think don't have to cut to zero lah ... as long as you don't feel engorged and milk doesn't drip, should be ok. =)
Post a Comment