Monday, 1 December 2008

30th Nov Ryann fell down and got himself bruises on his cheeks

I was in the toilet when suddenly i heard Ryann's cries and my hubby's running footstep. I knew Ryann had fell from his cries. I run out from the toilet and saw Ryann's cheek with a red patch.From his cries, I think he fell quite hard this time Immediately, i can see the blue black bruise surface on his cheek. Hubby must have been watching tv and didn't realize Ryann had wandered into the room. Poor Ryann.

Poor Mummy too. Woke up with aches on my left anterior deltoids and was feverish. Went to see doctor and i was shivering really badly then. 38.5 degrees. Mastitis again. This is the 3rd time i got mastitis through out my breast feeding journey and i hate it. Body aches, feverish, shivers and drop in supply. Doc advice me to stop breast feeding. Since i am already planning to stop before CNY, should i just take this opportunity to stop then? Well, i really don't know if i should or not. I guess over the 14.5 months of breastfeeding, it became a routine in my life already. Thus i have mixed feelings over stopping breast feeding. Lets see how it goes since i have 2 more months to go before CNY.

Caught Ryann dancing while watching Elmo's world. Video downsized thus not so clear.

2 comments:

BT Mum said...

so clever ryann!

dance more dance more!

think inherited mummy's genes...hee.

Fau said...

so cute!! D also dances to that cd when we play it for her :)