Thursday, 1 January 2009

1st Jan 2009 Welcome 2009

Today is the first day of a new year. It actually marks a new start for everyone.
We should all try to make this year a better one compared to the previous year.

Ryann started his new year with some sneezy spells. Guess he might have caught the bug from hubby cos hubby was not well too. What a way to start the year. Went to mum's place as hubby went to work today.

Ryann pooed today. Usually he will poo every 2-3 days, which is of cos not very healthy. I brought the gerber prune and Ryann loved it cold. He ate a bottle that day but it didnt make him poo. I stocked up a few more bottles. Hopefully it will work for him the next time.

Ryann is not talking very much yet but his first word and his favourite word now is 'mum mum'.
While watching Elmo's world, He started saying 'mum mum' when Elmo was holding on to a banana. And when we asked him where is banana, he will walk to the kitchen and just stand and look up at the bunch of bananas hanging on top. Whenever we are eating something, he will always come to us and start saying 'mum mum' non stop. This little one sure feels hungry.

I wonder when will he start calling ma ma instead of mum mum. I hope it will be very soon.

0 comments: