Friday, 30 January 2009

28th - 29th Jan Ryann and his mum mum

As i was working late, i only manage to reach home at about 11pm. Ryann was asleep already. I went to peek at him, only to find him tossing and turning around. I thought I heard him mumbled something. Guess what i heard?

Ryann said:"mum mum" In his sleep!!!!

This little boy is really so hungry? Can even dream about asking for food in his dreams.
Make me laugh. Mum said that was not the first time already. He said that in his sleep once at mum's place before too.

I really cant help laughing at him. So cute.

This morning, we had breakfast before leaving for work. Ryann as usual asking for his mum mum again. I asked him to kiss me then i will give him mum mum. And he really kiss me!!!! That was really rare! Although his kisses were not those sweet type (more on those wet with mouth open type) but it was enough to melt my heart.

However certain tricks can only be used for a couple of times, soon it didnt work anymore. =(

** Draft blogs finally updated in previous post.

0 comments: