Sunday, 7 June 2009

6th June What a week

After the virus saga, it is my turn to fall right into the deadly virus trap. My throat was sore and my nose felt like running for a 42km marathon. Thank God for speedy healing after 2 day of MC.

For the past 1 week, Ryann was recovering fine and was back to almost his usual self except for additional bad temper and his terrible twos symptoms. Wanting his way, pushing us away when he doesn't want to eat, refusing to wear diapers, whine and whine and more whines. For many times, I was really mad at him and I really lose my cool. I do not understand why he is behaving like that especially when he refuse to wear his diaper and prefer to run around the house half naked! (I dunno if I should be angry or should be laughing.)

One additional thing that Ryann did was responding to the MacDonald's advertisement with a 'mmmmmmm' (phonics sound of the letter M).

He will also dance left and right whenever he watches Barney and some Elmo series.

He enjoys coloring with the new crayola crayons I have recently brought from the spree.

Generally, he is almost back to his usual self with some additional 'horns' on his head. (Giving me second, third and fourth thoughts of having number 2, one is really enough to kill me for now.)

1 comments:

BT Mum said...

hi phoebe,

good to see that ryann has recovered.

somehow it is always us who fall sick last. =D

do take care of yourself! =D