Wednesday, 25 November 2009

25th Nov Updates on ryann's development


Its been a while since i update and i am still quite tied up with work so just a quick one.


Ryann's speech development has improved slightly. Recently, Hubby had been teaching him to express his wants to us by saying I want milk milk etc. So now he will say keep saying I want. In the morning one fine day, he woke up and told hubby, I want milk milk. And during class one day while playing with ball he said I want ball. Great job Ryann.


Ryann had been quite mischievous recently. There was one of the days when one of the little gal in his class complained to mum:"Auntie, ryann hit me here (pointing to her shoulder)" I have also noticed that when he doesnt get his way with the toys while playing with Rhys, he will just reach out his hand and push him. This resulted to my smacking of hands but he will behave himself for a while and soon he start again. During the recent GUG class, he once again tried to push one of the class mates and i really tried to put in at one corner of the room and discipline him for that. God please give me the wisdom to teach Ryann.


Today i was reading the ABC book with him. And with every letter he will name me one or two items starting with that letter. And he will recite the numbers with me as well. he can recite 1-20 but when it comes to 15 he will say five teen and 17, he will say sev teen( skipping the ven) We had lots of laughter. More to come for Ryann.

0 comments: