1) There was one of the days when Ryann accidentally hit on to me and I start to act like I am crying. I wanted him to say sorry but guess what R said instead. He said "Or Bi" I believe my innocent child will not say that but it is prolly a bad pronunciation however it brought us lots of laughter instead.
2) Walking back home from mum's place was our daily routine for at least 5-6 days a week. Some times we will sing, at times we will count the number of cars. Few days ago, to my surprise I heard Ryann said:" Seahorse". I thought I heard wrongly but this repeated for a couple of days. Then I came to realize that there was this seahorse artwork on the lift lobby of one of the blocks across the street. (In punggol area, there will be different types of motif on each lift lobby, mainly creatures of the sea.) I asked Hubby if he taught him before but apparently he didn’t. After much thought, it must have been the Wheels on the bus vcd.
3) Today Ryann amazed me once again. He was uttering some alphabets and most of the times he was reciting either the alphabets or numbers. Some times you will catch him singing the ABC song etc but today as I hear him utter. I heard R.O.C.K.E.T. I was really shocked! That spells rocket. Then I tried again by asking him how to spell rocket and he got the spelling all right. And we didn’t teach him that. The VCD word world did. I am really impressed by him but this also means he have been watching TV most of the time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment