Wednesday, 10 June 2009

9th June Terrible twos prelude

I am starting to feel it coming on us strongly when he starts to cry at the slightest things, whines when he cant get his way and his struggles.

Ryann have been showing us his rejections and protesting skills recently. Refuse to go for his shower, which was for the first time because ever since birth, he enjoys showering. Usually when Tri is holding on to his towel, he will run to the toilet and wait but not now. Tri had a hard time trying to get him to even take off his tee. All he wanted to do it ...... play with his toys..... watch his vcd......

When we switched off his 'Barney' vcd so that we can all go home, he cries like nobody's business. Usually when I smack his hands, he never even tears. He might even give me his hand. Yet when it is 'no more barney time', he cries like there is no tomorrow.

Trying very hard to understand what he really wants because he is not talking yet. God, please give me the wisdom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm equally clueless when it comes to Missy even though she can express herself well. You saw it yourself, on Sun at GUG... that was her 1st protestation. hummmpp!!

jenfaith said...

You are not alone! Jordan also getting terribly notti these few days and same as Ryann, he also can't talk yet ... so he just scream and yell. Though most of the time I know what he wants, I don't wanna keep giving in. I reckon that if he doesn't talk and I keep giving him what he wants, he will probably find no "urgency" to learn to talk.

Just yesterday, I was trying to discipline and reason with him why he was behaving badly by not wanting to share toys with jie jie ... wah lau, he screamed even louder! *shake head*