Tuesday, 22 September 2009

12th Sept Ryann is 2 =p


Ryann - Few days old
Ryann - 1 year old

Ryann- 2 years old

Ryann turns 2 today! Time really flies. From the first day I hug Ryann in my arms till today when he would run towards me and give me a big bear hug. The very first thing I always longed for after a hard day work.

Standing at almost 88 cm tall and weighing 13kg today, Ryann is a very active boy who loves music, singing, dancing and books. He owns his very own library section. Of all the many books he has, his favorite books are number books and the Disney ABC book.

At 2 years old, Ryann knows his A-Z and 1-20. He could say almost all the alphabets and he is able to say 1 - 13 and 18 without prompting.
Recently he even managed to spell his first word - STOP. All thanks to the many 'stop' road signs near our house.

Ryann's vocab is improving everyday. As I am a FTWM, I might not be able to witness every little first of his growth and improvement. However, Ryann never fail to impress me with new things he managed to learn.

These 2 years are filled with terrible times at times too. Ryann is really good at getting people's attention by crying his heart out. I always say his tears are free. He gives you freely. Every time when he don't get his way, he will scream his heart out. Painful to my heart as it is, at times I still need to stand firm so that I can teach and cultivate the right attitudes in life.

His favorite rejection method is 'NO NO NO'. He will stomp his feet like he is running on the spot or he will super 'sai nai'. Very strong character, he will not give in to you. (I smell terrible two's prelude)

Motherhood taught me many lessons and 2 years down the road, I realized that I am growing together with him. I have learned lessons of love, experiencing and understanding the love I receive as a child, understanding a feelings of my parents and most importantly, I have learned how to love again.

0 comments: