I am just too busy or I should say lazy to look for new school. I have decided to enroll Ryann for Learning Kidz Kovan for next year pre-N class.
I don't have time to find schools around Punggol since I have more or less seen most of them.
Learning Kidz is situated at Kovan Heartland Mall. Rhys is currently still at that childcare and Jane is teaching there too. At least I feel more at ease with familiar faces there.
When I went there for enrollment, they were having some teachers' day party. Ryann was quite shy at first and refused to go in. After which he followed me to teacher Maggie's room to fill up the forms.
After a while he started peeping at those children playing. Soon after he is more warmed up, he started going to the toys section, grab a truck and started playing.
Took a look at the classrooms during the tour, Ryann seems amazed by the number to toys and indoor playground.
When we were about to leave, he didn’t want to go home. Good signs I hope. =P
Tuesday, 1 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
1 comments:
phoebe, having a familiar face helps in easing the anxiety. i see it in my niece's case. she used to cry lots when she 1st attended CC.. after 2 weeks, sis changed to her another CC where her nephew (her bil's son) is attending. she didn't refuse CC since.
I'm sure Ryann will do very well!
Post a Comment