Finally the day has come. Ryann call Ma Ma. Every one would be so happy for me but let me finish my story first. Ryann didn't do it willingly thou. =p I sort of trick him into calling me with food on my hand. Ha ha ha.
I ask him if he want to eat, he nod his head. I ask him to call ma ma, he said no no no. So i said no means no food lor. Then he shouted:"MA!!!!!!" Yes, it is really shouting. I tried a few more times later on and it works for a while. Ha ha. I am still patiently waiting for the time he willingly call me Ma Ma.
Thursday, 3 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
2 comments:
Great start! At least I can see Ryann making good progress ...
Yeah good start... still water runs deep!! i'm sure more delightful surprises will come your way...
Post a Comment