Sunday, 6 December 2009

4th -- 6th Dec Naughty Ryann

Every night after we depart from mum's place, we will need to cross the road to our block. Ryann always run at the void deck looking out for his favorite Dolphin, fish and sea horse (Punggol flats always have a picture theme for each block).

While walking back home on the 4th Dec, Ryann was running as usual but this time round he wanted to cross the road himself. I shouted for him to stop. He paused for a while, turn back look at me and smile. I shouted if he takes one more step I am going to smack him. Although there wasn't any cars at that time but I can almost feel my heart stop beating for a moment. And my little Ryann trying to test my patience, smile at me and took one step down on the road.

I immediately carried him up and smack him on his leg. He cried and tears keep flowing down non-stop. Maybe I should say he sort of scream because I was really angry with him. But soon after, his cries stop almost immediately once he saw the sea horse. =(

Back home, I put him at the 'naughty corner' and started telling him not to cross the road without holding on to my hand. I explained to him that there are cars etc. Actually, I dunno if he really understands me but I thought there is a need to let him know the danger on the roads. But Ryann replied OK. And I gave him a hug after that.

2 days later, same scenario, but this time round, Ryann walked back to look for me, held on my hands and we cross the road together. Great job Ryann. Mummy is so proud of you.

3 comments:

Eve said...

Hey gal,
Eve here, Nyeshia's mummy.
What a coincidence...I came across your blog via Chereen's site : )

Phoebe Low said...

Hi Hi, =p
What a coincidence =p
I got to know Chereen from Singapore Motherhood forum!

Eve said...

Yup, i noticed that both Ryann & Printz were borned in Sep : )

See you on Sun!