Thursday, 3 December 2009

3rd Dec Father in laws birthday

It’s been a super busy month and I have been feeling so guilty for not updating. While resting from the irritating cold I got from the rain ytd, I decided I must finish updating all the post I want to write.

We went to Kuishin Bo Japanese Restaurant for a nice buffet dinner with my father in law, sister in law and cousins. Great food I have to say and definitely worth the price.
Sister in law brought a Thomas toy train to keep Ryann entertained during the car ride to suntec.

Ryann gave the best birthday gift to his grandpa and that is to allow him to carry him all the way from the carpark to kuishin Bo at the 3rd level. I have never seen Ryann in his arms for so long. Usually after a while, he would start making noise asking for me. I can see the joy in my FIL's eyes. =D
I will let the pictures tell you the rest of the story.


So happy with the toy train.

Guess what he is trying to do?

Its Ryann's train washing services!

Handsome Ryann!


I love his smile on his face.

He was so excited to see the birthday cake and was
so eager to blow the candles too. Maybe he must be thinking that it's his birthday again.

Yummy!

Happy Birthday Father!

0 comments: