Thursday, 31 December 2009

Goodbye 2009 and welcome 2010

Fruitful year we had. This year was filled with lots of surprises from Ryann.
Times flies so fast. Ryann grew taller and we are hearing him talk more often.

Ryann mastered the alphabets and numbers from 1-20.
He knows how to spell more then 20 words and the longest is Rocket and the sweetest is Love.
He knows how to greet most of us. Pa Pa, Ma Ma, Ah Mah, Ah Gong, Yi Yi, Zhang Zhang, Auntie, Kor Kor, Jie Jie, Gu Gu and Ye Ye.
He will express his wants by telling us - I want milk milk, I want go home, I want gai gai, I want toy, I want yo yo (sarong) I want book etc....
He prefers to sleep on our bed then his own nowadays.
He will say bye bye, see you, muacks whenever we are leaving for work.
He is now able to tell us when he wants to poo. "I want poo poo"
He will take off his shoes and place them back to the original place every time we are back home.

Not that we are having good days all the time, he got scoldings from us big time whenever he does certain things that is dangerous.
Now after learning through the hard way, he learned to hold my hands while crossing the road and also to wait for us before entering the lift.

Ryann is a big boy now and i believe he is ready for school in 2010. Welcome 2010!

0 comments: