Ryann was so super happy and hyper today. He kept laughing at the slightest movement we made. It make me feel so happy to see him laugh out loud. He is all smiley today. Such a happy baby.
Ryann had grown so much. Today he was on his walker as usual. I went to the kitchen for a while to grab a drink and when i walk out, Ryann was nowhere to be seen in the living room. Cant find him under the table which was his usual hide out. As i turn around, there he was in the computer room smiling at me through the glass wall when i happened to spot him. This cheeky baby.
I prayed to God that Ryann will always be a happy baby. Bringing smile to everyone.
p/s: Today, Ryann was left at home with daddy in the morning because I went to send James off for his last journey. Ailin took it so well. Such a strong woman. I am sure it is painful in her heart but i believe she will pull it through. Cute Alfie even gave a flying kiss to James as his body was slowly moving towards the cremation room. Life is so fragile. Just a accident, it ended a nice guy's 28 yrs of life leaving behind his wife and a coming 20 month old son. It is such a waste. He was such a nice and filial person. I thanked God for James who was once part of my life, being such a great friend. Ailin and Alfie will be well taken care of by us. Rest in peace James. Deeply missed by us, with love.
Tuesday, 20 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment