Thursday, 29 May 2008

28th May 3rd Wedding Anniversary

Not feeling well today.. sore throat and bad nose block. Feeling terrible but my next off day seems so far away - next Sunday which is 12 more days. My God. It is so tiring.
One forum mummy said i am like a workaholic. Which i sometimes have to agree. But no choice leh. While i am young, have to chiong all the way.

Back to Ryann. I quite upset actually. Mee sua fail yesterday.today Ryann reject cereal and milk. I really headache. I dun know what to do already. Forcing him will cause further rejection next time but still have to be persistent if possible. I dunno what is wrong actually. Can somebody help me???

p/s: wedding anniversary dinner, Ministry of food. Nice and yummy. Ryann busy on his baby chair playing to the plastic on the tissue pouch. tore it into 2 pieces. He is a strong baby, and a naughty one indeed. cranky all the way. reached out to let others carry but the moment he is being carried over, he started crying. But the moment he fell asleep in my chest, every bit of tiredness is gone. Such an angel.

0 comments: