Wednesday, 28 October 2009

26th Oct Departure Time

I left for work this morning and hubby left home together with me so that he can send Ryann over to mum's place. Usually if I say bye bye to Ryann, he will always make noise or will run towards me wanting to tag along. Thus this morning I decided to make a silent departure. I turned left and Hubby turned right. Was thinking hopefully he will not realize and will just forget about it.

Little did I know, after I left, Ryann was turning back and he couldn't find me. He called: "Ma ma" and according to Hubby, he looked like he was about to cry.

I felt so touched and yet so painful. Touched that he remembered me. Painful that I cant have more time to be with him.

I prayed to God that I would receive wisdom that a mother needs and would be able to give as much time, love and attention to Ryann.
Daddy God, maybe you can start with a 5 working days kind of career with better salary. *wink =p

2 comments:

Edison's Mum said...

Hi Phoebe,
Even though I'm working on 5 days workweek & I go home on the dot at 6pm, I still feel that I'm not spending enough time with Edison.

Time is just never enough.

jenfaith said...

Ask and it shall be given to you!