Thursday, 1 October 2009

30th Sept Actual dinner anniversary






Today is our actual day dinner anniversary. Nothing much on celebrations, we went to vivo for a movie . Hilarious movie. Then went back home for dinner. Hubby brought me a nice coat from G2000.

Time flies. Maintaining this marriage wasn’t easy. But I should say I am very blessed.
He does the laundry and house work during his off days which is on weekdays since I would be very occupied with Ryann on Sunday.
He is often very agreeable and easily contended person.
His favorite taglines are never mind, anything and ok lor. I am usually the disciplinary one for Ryann and his is the playmate. He will lose his cool at times that is when I will swap roles with him. I believe a marriage takes communication and a mutual understanding when dealing with situations. We need to have a silent connection to blend well in parenthood too.

I would say I know him quite well but still learning more each day, good and the bad points. Through him, I learned more about myself too. At the end of the day I thank God for him; surely he is a blessing to me.

1 comments:

jenfaith said...

Blessed Anniversary!

May the Lord bless your marriage with lotsa love, strength and bliss.