Today is a super bad day for me and hubby. I couldn't take it anymore and thus i have decided to bring Ryann over to mum's place and will not let him see Ryann until he apologise and really mean it. I don't deserve verbal abuse, vulgarities and curses. And if he do not have the patience to take care of Ryann then don't force to do it and end up making Ryann cry. Just one day alone with Ryann, he already couldn't take it, then still don't appreciate what i did during that 2 weeks when i took leave to take care of Ryann.
I dunno how to write about the relationship between both of us, maybe it is just myself, i am asking too much. I asked for a father who is attentive to his son's needs and will make an extra effort to know what is parenting and not just a playmate for the child or just a person who leaves his son in the walker and play his PSP when his son haven even finishes his milk. I am really tired.Some one ever told me before, looking at our ba zhi, we are sure to divorce. And this person was pretty accurate in his fortune telling on many things that happen to my life. Sometimes i told myself, i must prove him wrong this time. And now i am really trying really hard. He is not a bad guy, he does housework for me so that i wont be tired. he help up with the laundry although a couple of times we quarrel because he mixed light coloured clothes and black together and my clothes were stained and that is not the first time i reminded him. He is willing to shower me and Ryann with expensive gifts. He is not stingy guy. He is a very "anything" person who do not have any issues to go with my wishes. How many guys can tolerate my bad temper and demands? I always tell my friends, my hubby does things other guys dun do (including bad things as well ). I am proud of him for his goodness. But however on the other hand, he is super bad with his money management. With lots of lies he said and all the issues relating to money, resorted to lots and lots of argument. From stealing money to taking my mum's gift for him to pawn shop and many more. All these issues are the reason behind my loss of trust in him. It make me super paranoid. Sometimes when his phone sms or ring, i will ask him who is it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment