Today went to fetch Rhys from school. Went to hawker centre, Ryann as usual keep moving around. mummy fed him zhui kueh. Ryann ate quite abit. Ryann also love bao. =p Today carried him in the sling and he behaved well throughout the bus trip. Resting on my body, so sweet and it melted my heart. I love him alot. More then i love myself. And i felt guilty that he was being left at mum's place last night. He woke up at 1 am and couldn't fall asleep. Mum even tried sarong for 2 hours until 3 am. Poor Ryann suffer whenever mummy and daddy quarrel. Heart so pain. Sorry Baby. Mum refuse to take care of Ryann at night, so no choice.
Last time i always advice my gal frens dun stay in a relationship for the sake of the children be cos it is not healthy to let the child live in a family with lots of quarrels and fights. I dun understand why they still want to live in such life. I ever told them that they only live once and childhood is only once. Don't let the child suffer for what we adults did. But now i totally understand how they felt. Hoping the relationship will turn better. Hoping their babies will have a complete home. Seeing the innocent children, whose heart will still be so heartless to let the child be living in a single parent home.
I am a dreamer by nature. A detail dreamer. quite contradicting at times but that is really me. I dream about happy things that i hope will happen in our family. But on the other hand, because i am too detail, i have too many concerns about whether this thing will come true. I start to be cautious. Being careful is me. What ever i do, there is always "what if". Yet i still want to dream. I wish i know how to let go. But i guess it is very hard. I am too head strong. I am too head strong to admit that i am very hurt. Too headstrong to tell him that i am very tired about all these issues. Too headstrong to tell him i miss those times we were so loving together. Too headstrong to tell him that the moment he teared for me during my labour was the most touching and loving moment i had with him.Too headstrong to tell him i love him still. Too headstrong to tell him all my heartfelt feelings.
Thanks to Vone,Bena and Corrine who listen to my complains.
Thanks to Vone who listen to me when i need to let out my deepest feelings. I cried as i type. Those tears are so genuine. Those tears are my love for this family. If only he knew.
Tuesday, 3 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment