I really dunno what to do already. Ryann reject solid again. don't want mee sua, don't want cereal must use trick one. Cannot tahan. I think he constipate too. No choice "force" him to eat Oats and prune in the evening. I know we shouldn't force but if i dun make him eat, he will constipate even further. Poor Ryann. Mummy so bad, dunno what is wrong with you. Why you don't want to eat so many things?
Mummy said something to me which make me feel quite sad. She said must be during pregnancy, i feel unhappy and bad temper, "Tai Jiao bu hao" resulted to Ryann so bad tempered and naughty. I think i have myself to blame. Why so unhappy during preggy days? This don't dare to eat, that don't dare to eat. Now my son is also not eating well. Haiz....
Ryann don't like the elmo vcd as usual but baby genius caught his attention but for a while only. In fact i find them quite boring. =p
Today went woodlands. Ryann so tired but he just refuse to sleep. Keep crying and cranky. Maybe not use to the place. The moment we got into sis-in-law's car, he start to doze off and slept in my arms. The feeling is so good to have him in my arms. Tomorrow got to work again... haiz i miss Ryann already.
Monday, 23 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment