Friday, 19 September 2008

19th Sept Ryann is up to his tricks again.

Ryann is just so hyper. As usual, he is climbing up and down and messing the whole living room.

Recently, Ryann always have this problem. He will always drink water from his Mag Mag straw cup then Boo all the water out, making his tee all wet. After telling him not to do it , he still ignore me. Just trying to test my patience which is running out. I belt him on the little prince chair and try again. This time round, he did it again. I took his bottle away and smack his hand and scolded him for playing with water. He never even cry lor! So thick skin!Frankly speaking, i really don't know what to do to make him understand.I think i must start reading more parenting books on "How to discipline your child?"

Today i did flash cards again. After doing about 4 sets, i wanted to keep the cards and Ryann started to whine as if he wants more. So cute. Then i took out the colors book and started showing colors of Red. Soon he got bored and started ignoring me already. I realized that he like flash cards better. If using books, he prefer to flip them himself.

Milk supply dropping to rock bottom. Very soon, i will end my breast feeding days. I have gone so far and i am happy with myself. In fact i didnt even expect myself to be able to breast feed for 1 year. I was expecting max of 6 months. Exclusive pumping is a tedious job. I still remember those days whereby i could pump more then 1 litre a day. Those were the days that i really felt like a cow. One disadvantage about exclusively pumping is that i will always have this tendency to chase after the amount of milk i pump. Like last time every morning i will have 320ml (Last time, now is miserable.....), i will make sure i squeeze out 320ml. Now Ryann is taking alot lesser thus it is ok to pump lesser but i just have this uneasy feeling. Maybe after a year of pumping, breast feeding is already part of my lifestyle. Now the only decision i have to make is, should i continue to breast feed what ever i have or should i just stop and change every feed to FM?

0 comments: