Tuesday, 30 September 2008

29th Sept Ryann knows how to ya hor hor

Today Ryann learn how to put his hands together and move up and down like praying. Sometimes when we say :"Ya hor hor how? (Meaning pray how?)" He will start doing the action but have to see his mood too. So funny. Sometimes he even interlock his fingers like showing Gong Xi Gong Xi. I doubt he understands the meaning but he sure look cute doing that.


I have done some calculations regarding childcare for Ryann. As learning vision only have full day, after subsidy is still about $450 every month. If i enrol Ryann on Trio would be average $200 per month. If i taking GUG too, would be $180 per month. Together with the money i give to my mum, every month i need to pay at least $1500. It is kind of hard. Thus i really not very sure how to go about it. Still considering... God, please give me a answer that is best for Ryann.

I am starting my exercise next week, i am targeting 3 times a week if possible. Need to start losing weight already before i balloon up after i stop breast feeding. And i hope i have the determination to do so. I hope i can do it during lunch hour so that i wont have to sacrifice my time with Ryann. Jia you!

2 comments:

jenfaith said...

Eh, your hubby no need to pay meh?

Phoebe Low said...

He pay for house expenses i pay for Ryann's expenses ma. =p