Monday, 25 August 2008

24th Aug Ryann is so naughty today

Ryann is so naughty. I bet he will be a very stubborn child next time. And it is very sad to know that he refuse to listen to me and hubby but yet listen to BIL and mum. I have tried so many methods but still no use. I guess i have really failed to discipline him well. Big time to read up more on parenting to start using another method to teach. I really hope it is not too late.

Doc said Ryann's has got insects bites or mosquito bites. Gave cream to apply. So i am pretty sure it came from the glass patch that day. Cos it was raining early that day thus i believe there would be mosquitoes around.

I am getting more and more tired physically and mentally. Work is piling up high and i haven even completed my party stuff.

To Do list for Ryann's party.

  1. Order food
  2. Waiting for PG's reply and draft for my cake
  3. Waiting for Balloons to arrive
  4. Waiting for soft copies to process the invitation cards and Magnet
  5. Need to buy goodie bags
  6. Develop Ryann's milestone pictures
  7. To complete Ryann's birthday Decor

Hopefully i can get it all done soon. Only left with few days left.

0 comments: