I have found a new way to create happy hormones. Being in the fitness industry, I know exercising does help to create more happy hormones and aids in de-stressing the body. Recently, I've found a new way to do that. That is to watch our babies sleep.
I am sure most FTWM will agree with me that after a hard day at work, the first sight of our little darlings really remove all kinds of aches and pains from work.
On the 27th of Feb, I went to my department gathering dinner and was home late. It was almost 10.45pm when i reach home. Usually by that time, Ryann would be asleep already. But this time round he didn't. He refuse to sleep. Hubby reached home around the same time too. Mum said he just didn't want to sleep at all. So i tuck him to bed, kiss him good night and soon he fell asleep. Mum said he must be waiting for us to come home. Oh.... How sweet. =p
As i watch him roll himself on the bed, smell his smelly pillow and slowly his eye lids became heavy. I could see that he was trying very hard to stay awake but he was too tired already. With his eyes closed, he even started rubbing his hands like he is washing his hands. (new skill learned recently) As he sleeps with his little mouth open, so comfortably and sound, that sight melted my heart. Time seems to stop at that moment and i felt so in love with Ryann. It will instantly bring a smile to my face. I think many mummies will agree with me, watching our babies certainly help to create happy hormones.
Sunday, 1 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
1 comments:
agree totally!
coincidentally, maegan oso hv a recent habit of 'washing hands' when she sleep.hahaha. like dreaming, mayb too much playing during the day.
Post a Comment