Tuesday, 3 March 2009

2nd Mar Mop and brushes

Stay home today to cook. We had seafood spaghetti and cream of mushroom soup. After cooking, as usual i will mop the kitchen floor. Then this cheeky Ryann want to come into the kitchen to KPO. I was mopping the kitchen doorway and Ryann didn't dare to walk in as he was afraid of the furry furry part of the mop. He came near then as i lift my mop up, he ran away. He tried his luck again but still at the sight of the mop, he ran and laugh. I sort of find amusement when i tease him like that. Bad mummy huh...

Kitchen is his favourite playground even at mum's place. drawers, cabinets and fridge are his favourite 'toys'. But at the sight of any type of brushes, he will run away. I think it must be ticklish. I think he finds it amusing too.

0 comments: