Been trying to take proper photo for Ryann's passport but i just cant seems to get it right. Any one can share some tips how to take a nice proper passport photo for online submission?
It is so hard as he is always on the move and he just cant stop fidgeting. Much of a struggle to pin him down too. Phew... The war starts again tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Thursday, 14 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
3 comments:
I sat Jordan in his IKEA high chair and placed it against my wall to take the passport pic.
Then Desiree and my maid were all trying to make him laugh while I "standby" to capture his smile.
You may wanna try that! =)
Blue, thanks, I guess we just need to behave like some monkeys behind the scenes. =p
Any idea what is the dimension or criteria for online submission?
The other time you did online too right?
Yes, I submitted mine online too.
The photo has to be:
- in JPEG format ('jpg' extension);
- Of File size around 60 Kbytes;
- 400(Width) by 514 (Height) in pixels.
Post a Comment