Tuesday, 19 May 2009

18th May Timothy Tiger

Lack of post = super heavy workload
Been working over the weekends for Tampines Amore Living open house. This explains why I am having problems updating this blog regularly.

Just to recap about what has happened over the weekends.

Saturday after work, we went to Putien for dinner with sis, auntie Jannie, granny and mum to celebrate mum's birthday and belated mothers' day. Ryann finished up his fried rice with fish and tofu. Nowadays, I have to really keep the table in front of him all clear from stuff as he has grown taller and will reach for stuff like fork or chopsticks. While shopping, I learned from mum that Ryann like this damo cartoon and the best part is, I don't even know this cartoon existed.

And in case you are curious, Domo (full name: Domo Kun) is a Japanese cartoon character.. a large, squareish, friendly, brown monster that is hatched from an egg, which flies, loves TV & eating, and farts when he gets unhappy.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da9X4tnW2o4&feature=related

I thought it was quite cute too. Hopefully can find its full series anywhere online.

Sunday was the first time I didn’t bring Ryann to GUG myself. Daddy was given the special task to bring him for class today. They were learning about the letter T. When they introduced the toothbrush, Ryann used it to brush the floor instead. They did some activities about smelling spices but Ryann simply not interested. Daddy ended up doing it for him. I am glad Daddy was able to handle him in class. Will get more info about the class soon.

One new thing that Ryann learned over the weekend, that is to know what is the phonics pronunciation of the letter 'T'.

One thing I have to say is the after so many terms of GUG, Ryann is starting to play and interact with others in his own way. During the 'Hello' song, he will go out to 'Hi Five' with others.

I still remember previously I was so worried when Ryann didn't interact with us and never maintain any eye contact too. At one time I was worried that Ryann might have mild autism. Really thank God for His blessings.

With such improvements, I have no regrets signing for GUG and talentplus playgroup (He is now always the first to dash into the class room).

0 comments: