It is Monday tomorrow but I don't feel like I have rested cos I am still the 24 hrs mummy.
Today’s lunch – Mee sua with mince meat, egg, and white fish stick.
Ryann finished them all. It is amazing as we adults already feel full with one bundle and yet he can finish them all.
I brought Ryann to class myself, as hubby was not well. Before the commencement of the class, the colored zoo phonics flash cards caught my eye. Beautiful and catchy colors. Ryann can recognize most of the letters already.
Today’s class was unusually quiet. Only got 7 of them in the class. We learned abt Umber the umbrella bird, Umbrella, under and up.
Teacher Wei opens the umbrella while Teacher Russell started spraying water from on top. Ryann loved holding on to the umbrella. He also allowed teacher Russell to draw an umbrella on his arm.
2nd segment was very fun for Ryann as the kids were asked to crawl under the Table. Ryann succeeded and got himself a ‘good boy star’ on the other hand.
They played with water today again. Ryann refused to wear the apron and was struggling but he behaved well and was very patiently scooping water from the small cup to fill up the big bottle. Small simple activities yet can introduce words like sink, float and pour etc. I think I can start doing that at home too.
We ended our class with music segment when Ryann was so happy throughout the session.
My precious day has passed, Gonna miss Ryann tomorrow again.
Monday, 25 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment