Ryann had his usual bao. I brought chee cheong fun (without sauce) but Ryann didnt like it. Ever since he started taking normal outside food with us, he became more choosy over food.
My best friends arrived with their kids in the late afternoon. Total of 7 children, all girls. Ryann is the only boy. Nevertheless, Ryann enjoyed himself. Although the house was in a mess ( can you imagine the scene of 8 kids running around the house?), I am glad we met up for some catch up and the kids get to play with each other. Who knows they will be buddies like their mummies too?
I hope our friendship will last till our kids grow up! Love you guys, Eggies!

The 3 little ones are of the same year and the girl behind is the eldest girl among them. Big age gap but they still enjoyed playing together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment