I had a really tired and long day at work today. Meetings, training and serving customers non-stop. By the time i left office, it was almost 8pm. Fully exhausted but the moment i reach home and see Ryann, all tiredness will automatically be gone.
Nowadays, Ryann would walk around non-stop. He will walk to the TV console, to the sofa then walk to the back of the living room after which the rooms then walk back.His favourite room is Tri's room. He will sort of play hide and seek there. He will stand near the door and attempt to peep outside. If we caught him doing that, he will laugh out loud. Most likely he is playing with us. So cute.
After his last feed, I realize that he is still pretty much alert thus i decided to read him a book. I took the Gigantic Gingerbread man book and a Farm book. I asked him which one do you want Mummy to read? He smiled and walked towards the gingerbread man book. And when i ask him which one is the gingerbread man? I thought i saw him pointing to the book. It was really fast. But i am very sure his index finger was pointing up. Hopefully he is really learning how to point.
I have only 1 more month to teach Ryann to start speaking up. Hopefully he will start talking too.
Thursday, 13 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment