Brought another 2 books from the MPH book fair for Ryann but he didn't really like them. Will try again some other time.
Today tried to read him some other books instead of the Ginger bread man story. First i took the sesame street series board book and read him a good night rhyme. I read aloud for the first time, he got interested with what i was reading and came to me. Thus i read the rhyme for the 2nd time. 1 thing about Ryann is he like to hold the book himself but before i could even finish reading that page, he would have flipped the pages already. He love flipping the pages.
After reading the rhyme for the 2nd time, I have decided to put the book back and when i said no more and took the book away from him, he started crying. Not the big cry kind but more like those 'sai nai' kind of crying. So funny. I took another book to distract him. It was the <123>. As i read along the pages, Ryann started snatching the book away from me and flipping the pages again. I will tell him that I have yet to finish reading that page so we cant turn the pages yet but i doubt he understands as he was still flipping away.
Saturday, 15 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment