Today was suppose to be at HQ cos it is our monthly birthday celebration but i couldn't go cos I receive a call at 11am from Sis in law that grand ma cannot make it already.We quickly rush down to NUH. Waited for almost 2 hours and finally the A&E doctor came to talk to us. He said that there is water in her lungs. Her kidneys are not functioning thus it is causing a lot of stress in the heart. We need to make decision whether we want to save her all the way which will mean she needs to go for kidney dialysis. If not they will try their best to administer CPR but it will mean the heart will still fail again because the same problem will come back. Currently we need to see if she is responding well to the medicine to drain the water out. After which , they will monitor again. Her kidneys are left with 10% of its functionality. But dialysis is definitely out of the question as her heart is unable to take it as adviced by the doctor. It seems that we are left with no choice. These 2 days are the danger period. As long as she is peeing and passing motion well, she would most likely be able to survive. Lets pray hard.
Grand pa and grand ma were match made but their love for each other is very strong. I still remember on our ROM, Grand pa were wiping Grandma's sweat. When Grand Pa is in hospital, Grand Ma will cry and hold his hands tight and vice versa. They have been together for more then 60 years. This morning, I can see sadness in Grand pa's eyes. It hurt us a lot. Though i only join this family for 3.5 years, i really feel for both of them. The love and passion they have for each other every after so many years. I don't see this kind of love in our generation anymore. To think we choose our partners ourselves yet our love is not as strong as theirs.
I really pray hard that granny is able to make it this time round.
Some updates about Ryann.
He is so sticky to me today. Refuse to let anyone carry accept for me. Not even Daddy lor. Phew.. my bones are breaking but i am still happy. I cant even go toilet because he will start crying when i pass him to hubby. The sight of me will make him get all excited. So cute and I am so happy.
Friday, 21 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment