Hubby wanted to bring me to orchard road today. What a change. I thought he was always against me buying my luxury bags. But i decided to wait instead. Time is bad now. I can do without the bag. We went to parkway parade to walk around instead. Hubby couldn't find any gift for me as i didn't want anything. Initially wanted to buy jewellery for me but i didn't want. Nowadays to prevent scratching Ryann, i hardly wear any rings other then our wedding bands.
But we brought 2 shorts for Ryann and a thermal jar which was on sale. Nothing for Mummy but it was ok.
As years goes by, birthday doesn't hold much meanings to me anymore. Just a date, nothing great about it. I am not abit excited about it coming nor am i sad that the day just ended like a blink of an eye. But i am certainly glad that many of my friends remembered me on this day.
I still remember last year this time, Ryann was so tiny and we celebrated our open house with our family members at my current place and they surprised me with a cake. This year no cake no celebrations but i am more then contented with Hubby and Ryann by my side.
Went to Xiao Hong Lou (Red house) for dinner. Hubby felt like having crab for dinner thus we went to our favourite restaurant that serve delicious crab. He ordered so much food, we were so full lor.
Because of my manicured nails, Hubby had to help me with the prawn and crab. Haha. I am being served like a queen. =p




Food was really nice.Tomorrow i am going to have my D24 durian cake. Sis brought me a cake from my favourite EMicakes. Yummy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment