Today is my FIL's birthday celebration. We went to River view hotel for a Chinese buffet dinner.
Food was acceptable but not very fantastic.
Ryann was very cranky during the dinner because he doesn't want to sit down. He wanted to come down and walk. Once out of the high chair, he started walking every where around the table and restaurant. Phew, very tired chasing after him but it was fun seeing him walking around.
Ryann was clapping happily during the birthday song. I could see the happiness in my FIL's eyes. I hope they can meet more often. I know he love Ryann alot but just that he doesn't express his feelings out openly. This year was a different year for him. This year Ryann is able to clap for him. The only thing i dun like about meeting up with them is always on different parenting style. Always have the intention to feed him adult food. Why so urgent? The only benefit i can see is the convenience we adults experience when we bring them out. Other then that, why so urgent?
Ryann was too tired by the end of the day. He fell asleep on our way home.
My one and only off day is over! Tomorrow is Monday again. =(
Monday, 10 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
2 comments:
Hi Phoebe,
Buffet at Riverview Hotel, its nice, I love it!
I feel a little guilty, cos I'm the one who likes to feed Edison with adult food... Kekeke.. My MIL is the one who impose strict control, she rarely give Edison adult food..
Regards,
Emily
Hi Emily,
The buffet was not bad la but the dessert not very nice. The mango pudding is watery form. =p
Actually, I also tried certain outside food for ryann such as chawamushi, potato rosti, mash potato with out sauce, white rice and plain mee. But they wanted to try feeding frog porridge (Tian Ji Zhou)to ryann. Pengz...
Post a Comment