Ryann recover from his stomach flu already. Thank God. Luckily he didn’t reject soymilk. Now we are trying to adjust back to Nan by changing one feed a day. His appetite seems to get better each day.
For the past few days, other then the usual running stools and poor appetite, Ryann is still alert and active. I even caught him trying to play the piano using his buttocks. **Faintz
I have met up with some of my besties recently for dinner and heard so much about the terrible twos period that was driving them mad. And of cos i experience that as well but on double doses as Ryann is not talking yet. Whenever he wants something, he will whine and whine. He refuses to come down from the stroller. He will cry and throw tantrums. When he don't get his way, he will start show his frustrations by either pulling his clothes, kicking his legs or sweeping the toys away. Sometimes, I do not understand his request and that make things even worse. I can only try to ask him questions so that he will nod his head or shake his head to reply me. That works some times. But I hope Ryann will start speaking soon. Not only he is frustrated, I feel that too, for not being able to calm him down and to understand his needs.
For the past few days, other then the usual running stools and poor appetite, Ryann is still alert and active. I even caught him trying to play the piano using his buttocks. **Faintz
I have met up with some of my besties recently for dinner and heard so much about the terrible twos period that was driving them mad. And of cos i experience that as well but on double doses as Ryann is not talking yet. Whenever he wants something, he will whine and whine. He refuses to come down from the stroller. He will cry and throw tantrums. When he don't get his way, he will start show his frustrations by either pulling his clothes, kicking his legs or sweeping the toys away. Sometimes, I do not understand his request and that make things even worse. I can only try to ask him questions so that he will nod his head or shake his head to reply me. That works some times. But I hope Ryann will start speaking soon. Not only he is frustrated, I feel that too, for not being able to calm him down and to understand his needs.
p/s: brought a new chair for Ryann. Been eyeing on that for a long time.


0 comments:
Post a Comment