Wednesday, 1 April 2009

31st Mar End of the month again

It is the end of the month again. We really struggled like mad at work with some many deadlines coming up. I did 8 trainings in a row last 2 weeks, Tampines One Amore Living opening next week and many other problems at work. The war starts again. Today, I worked from 9.30am till 10pm. Took a cab home because I am so hungry and tired by 10pm. Work is killing me and I missed Ryann so much.


Reached home at 10.30pm only to find Ryann not asleep yet. He walked out of the room to 'find' me and gave me his sweetest smile. Ryann is feeling much better already. Rashes all gone. Food intake is still like war. Milk intake already improves. Tomorrow I am going to do a review with PD. Hopefully every thing is going to be just fine. . I am delaying his playgroup again till I get a clearance from Dr Tan just to be saved. If I have get clearance, playgroup starts on the 2nd, I hope.


Ryann can recognize brown dog, black cat, yellow duck and green frog from his first book of colors. I realized he is able to recognize animals better as he enjoyed the animal flashcards since young. We are trying to teach colors so hopefully he will be able to learn well.



Ryann refused to wear his croc shoes recently thus I think it is getting a little too tight for him. I have tried to let him wear the Winnie the pooh sandals but he just refuse to wear. The only shoe he is willing to wear is this PINK pair of "Crocs" (and it is not even original! ) given by mum's neighbour whose daughter outgrown it already. PINK color! Is he going to like Pink Ranger from power rangers like Rhys as well? Of all colors, why PINK?

0 comments: