Nowadays bedtime is like WWF match live in my room. It is getting harder to get him sleep on time nowadays. He will roll and roll around, stand up on the bed and tried to run away, laugh and attempts to play with you. Best part is that we can’t leave the room and we must accompany him. If we leave the room, he will follow us as well.
There was once I tried to sneak out of the room. Not long after, Ryann came walking out of the room with his smelly pillow, smiling at me when he sees me. BTH.
At times, he will do extremely sweet things to me. Just like today, I was on his bed and I closed my eyes trying to act as if I have slept. Suddenly, Ryann came to kiss me on my lips. Oh my! I am so touched. That must be one of the most rewarding things after a hard day work.
Thursday, 20 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment