I am confused and lost over what to do for Ryann's party.
He will be having a mini party at Talent Plus. Although I have no idea what to buy for the goodie bag but I have got some sticker books, stickers already. Thinking of getting puzzles or some small items. Alternatively, I might just forget about the goodie bag and just get a nicely done cupcake.
Still got no idea for the theme. Other then Elmo, I guess the next thing he really likes is a car - anything with wheels. Ever since day 1 in school, the first toy he will play with is usually the toy car.
As for his actual day party. He will be celebrating together with Rhys. Rhys wanted a power ranger party. Ryann don't fancy power ranger that much though he have got some power ranger toys. I am still thinking of either a car theme (Since it is formula one month too) or Thomas the train theme.
Once I finalize the theme, the cake would be easy. As usual I would most likely be getting from Pine Garden again.
Photoshoot appointment fixed - botanic gardens Jacob ballas on national day.
I would still hope to do up the photo magnets this year for our family members and some close friends.
Cracking my heads for more ideas......
Friday, 7 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment