Sunday, 9 August 2009

8th Aug Addicted to DVDs

I dunno if it is a good thing but I just realized that Ryann knows how to change the DVD disc from the player. Before I knew it, the DVD that was playing a while ago was found on the floor and a new one was playing in the player.

Ryann love to watch Elmo's world, the wheels on the bus and Barney. He will protests with his famous 'No No No' if we were to switch off the player. As he grew taller, he is now able to reach the cd rack at mum's place, which naturally result, to him choosing the vcd he wanted and he will insist on watching them.

And when it starts to play, he will be so engrossed to it. No matter how many times I have called his name, he will ignore me.




see how engross he is

Happy and smiling away

0 comments: