Sunday, 2 August 2009

1st Aug Time for Ryann's 2nd birthday photo shoot

Ryann’s 2nd birthday coming up soon and I am still not too sure which photographer I am going to choose. I haven't decided if I want outdoor or studio photo shoots. With Ryann so active now, I doubt we would be able to survive a studio shoot.
Should I choose cheers and tears or go back to tomato photo with the other photographer.

Tomato photo did Ryann’s 1st birthday shoot and did quite a good job. Of course Tomato photo’s pricing is a lot higher then other photographers but I am still quite please with the pictures.
If I were to go back to them this time round, I wont be using Hart any more as his charges are way above my budget. Would be using Asri their senior photographer.

Some of his works can be found in http://bambiniphotography.blogspot.com/
Another of Hart’s website – http://www.tomato.sg/
http://tomatophotojourney.blogspot.com/search/label/Children

Gold Photography Package - weekend or weekdays $250
- 1 hour of photography (Outdoor, Home, Studio)
- Three 5R + Digital negative (printable to 4R) of all images
- Online gallery for 7 days for print selection

Cheers and Tears caught my attention through the Singapore motherhood forum.
Some of the pictures really show the happiness or tears of the child, which really touched my heart too. They are also relatively cheaper.

Some of his works can be found in http://www.cheersntears.com/
http://cheersntearsphotography.blogspot.com/search/label/Children

60 minutes 199 + 66 = $265
~ 7 x 4R prints
~ 1 x A4 prints
~ all print selection pictures' soft copy are returned in hi res
~ Adults = 2 person max
~ Children = 3 person max
~ additional person at S$15 top-up/head
~ Strictly at Botanic Garden or Sentosa only
~ Island entrance fees for photographer & assistants are waived
~ photo shoot before Oct 2009
~ CTO-PMA = S$199
~ Deposit = S$99
~ Optional purchase of all soft copy in hi res at S$66

Each has their strengths and weaknesses. And I really need your help to share your views. Which one do you prefer?

0 comments: