It’s Sunday again. My only rest day, was hoping to be able to sleep a little longer but I woke up with Ryann on my bed rolling on the bed, over me and using my tummy as his pillow. What a great way to wake up seeing the smile on Ryann's face. No matter how tired I may be, it just feels so good to see our todds smile.
As usual, we went over to mum's place to make sure Winnie can cope with dad. I cook for Ryann while Winnie bath him. As usual he will protest initially but the sight of water will just spurs him on to shower. He really loves playing with water. Haven had time to bring him for some swimming. I fed him his lunch and allow him to hold the spoon himself with some guidance from me and he is doing very well.
We went for his class today and it is the last class for some of them who will not be continuing after this term. As usual Ryann responded well in the class except for some running around. Before the teachers can even finish the Zoo bag segment, he already went to open the file and took out the flash cards for teacher Russell. We were learning about the letter E for elephant, elbow and exercise. And each word comes with some activities that involved movements like stomping like an elephant, hokey pokey song with elbows (Ryann was dancing along) and exercise like running, marching walking etc. All the kids seem to have all the energy they needed.
Today's artwork will be using the toothbrush and the comb to create tiny paint spots. Ryann enjoyed it alot. He was also very happy in the music class and was dancing along with teacher Wei. Seeing him so happy in class make me even reluctant to stop GUG.
After class we went to tampines for dinner with my sister in law and father in law. Great food. And the moment Ryann was free from the stroller; he will start running everywhere and will just swing our hands away and refused to be held. Overall I had a great day spent with Ryann and I am enjoying every single day spent with him.
Tuesday, 4 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment