Sunday, 6 July 2008

5th July Ryann block nose...

So happy Ryann start taking porridge. I thank God for Endo Thermal Pot lor. It is a good start.

But Ryann's block nose came back again. Whole night didnt sleep which is why this blog is so late. Was up the whole night with him. Yao lan also no use. Pat pat also no use. He even toss and turn in the sarong and fell from the sarong to the bed. Lucky there was the bed below the sarong lor. 4 am still awake. I was already 80% dead yet hubby still sleeping. Went to get a glass of water, Ryann was moving in the yao lan making so much noise that woke him up. When i am back, he just give me a face and walk out to sleep outside. I so fed up lor. I went to scold him. I didnt sleep the whole night, he didnt even ask what happen to Ryann. Then when i scold him, he just walk in and start to yao the sarong and ignore me. I told him off then he just ask me to shut up and ask me to sleep outside. Irritating old man. End up i chase him out of the room and i locked the door. Was up the whole night only manage to rest awhile at about 9am.

to be continued....... So tired now.....

0 comments: