Poor Ryann, whole day wasnt taking food and milk well. only manage to eat 1/4 bowl of porridge and also cannot finish his milk.
At night, while sleeping he start crying. Think due to teething pain. So poor thing. Usually he will go back to sleep after awhile of coaxing but this time he cry louder and louder. Seems to be in pain. Hubby was carrying Ryann but he reach out his hands to me and cry. So i took over and tried to distract him. Nothing seems to be able to make him stop then suddenly, he merlion. He vomited alot. My clothes, his clothes and the floor all milk and porridge. I am not very sure if he is not well due to teething or his stomach not feeling good. So poor thing. I was very worried but i have to appear calm to Ryann. He keep hugging me and i told him it is ok. His face and mouth all the milk and porridge. I bathed him then put him in sarong and calm him down with the night light from winnie the pooh. Great Buy. Luckily we brought it.. At first thought was too ex but hubby insisted to buy. lucky we brought lor. He sort of calm a little then fell asleep
I feel so heartache but i have to remain calm so that Ryann will not feel the anxiety. Poor Ryann. Heart pain to see him like that. I hope this teething phrase will be over soon. Where is my happy baby?
Wednesday, 9 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment