I was still thinking hubby forgot all about it. Luckily last minute he remembered and send me a bouquet of sun flowers and apologize for scolding me that night.
Went to swensons for dinner. Bad service at Sengkang. We wasn't being served water so we asked for it but it never came. End up i asked from the restaurant manager, she said ok and instructed one ground staff to serve us but apparently that staff forgot too. I was thinking why she as the manager she cannot serve us meh? the water station is just beside my seat lor. I almost wanted to go there and help myself. I think she saw my killer unhappy going to complain eyes then she immediately ask another staff to serve us water. As a manager myself, i felt that was bad. As a manager she should also serve like the rest do. I am a manager but when the shower area is flooded, i took off my heels and went in to clear the mess and pump the sewage. Why she cant serve the water since she is doing nothing and just walking around? Still have to pay service charge. I was having sore throat if not i would have complain to her.
Ryann was whining due to teething. Poor thing. But today he did some thing so cute. Rhys have got this toy that teaches ABCs and 123s. the moment it finishes to 10 it will sing hooray and Ryann will start laughing. And the moment it says G is for Giggle then he will laugh also. So cute but he not drinking milk smoothly must always feed so many times. Haiz.. thank God for Tri and Mum... i dun have this patience lor.
Tuesday, 8 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment