I am so tired... woke up late at 2am to pump milk. Off day wasted again. Ryann block nose and cranky cos whole night didn't sleep at all.
7.30am drink milk cannot finish.
8.30am I have to pump milk (late again)
10am make Ryann sleep thot finally i can get a rest
11am i cannot sleep already cos got house work to do. Must wash uniform.
11.30am Ryann woke up
12pm had 3 1/2 scoops of brown rice with yogurt and berries.
1pm Ryann tired again. Went to sleep.
3.30pm woke up feed milk but reject =( only drink 110ml.
6pm Eat porridge with minced meat and spinach
9.20pm drink milk but cannot finish only 170ml.
What a day. I feel like a wonderwoman, no need sleep one. So tired lor. Hubby never even help. Irritating old man. Now is 3.15am but i haven iron my uniform!
Monday, 7 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment