My tele-conversation with Mum
Me: Mummy, Ryann got cry or not today?
Mum: No. Ryann today very good boy, he never cry.
Me: Wah, so good boy today. Suddenly not scare anymore.
Mum: Because he is at home, of course never cry la. Today he play truant, never go school.
*Faintz... mum said Ryann was feeling sleepy in the morning and thus he overslept. =(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryann was very alert during bed time. I couldn't get him to lay down on the bed. He kept trying to stand up. I raised my voice at him to tell him 'No'. Guess what? he started rubbing both of his eyes like crying. And where did he learn that?
The wheels on the bus song. As one part of the song sings:
"The babies on the bus goes wah wah wah (rubbing eyes action)"
Every time he accidentally hit me or cause pain to me, i will just rub both of my eyes like i am crying. So now he is showing me the same thing as well. BTH. Will try to get that down in video.
Tuesday, 14 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
1 comments:
It's really heart-wrenching to see our kiddos cry in the childcare... I'm a very soft-hearted person... I would have withdrawn Edison if he cry persistently...
Till now, I still don't have courage to put him in childcare... I know he will definitely cry and has problem adjusting to the life there...
For as long as possible, I want to keep him at home so that he can enjoy childhood at home and with his grandparents.... :)
I'm not sure what is best for him.. but I can't bear to see him crying...
Post a Comment