Sunday, 12 October 2008

12th Oct Happy 13th month

Last night, i tried to go pacifier free to see if it is possible to let Ryann sleep without it. End up 30 minutes le, he still look at me like waiting for something like tat. The moment i gave him the pacifier, within 5 minutes he fell asleep already. So plan failed. =(

Today is Ryann's 13th month. I brought Ryann to ngee ann city to find my colleagues. He didnt allow anyone to carry him until Suhaimy use a balloon to lure him over. So cute.
I didnt bring his smelly pillow. Thinking to try go without it. Wrong choice. Ryann got cranky at takashimaya again and started crying. I think he don't like takashimaya leh. 2 times we were there, 2 times he was crying big time. I was alone with him and there were so many people there. I don't think i will want to bring him to orchard alone next time.I really cannot handle lor. If he behaves well, still not so bad. Wanted to buy some clothes for him end up couldn't get anything.

Meet hubby at novena for dinner at velocity. Ryann was so hungry he finished all his porridge. Brought a pair of adidas open toe shoe for him. Wanted to walk around but he got cranky because he want to sleep already so we went back home lor.

0 comments: