Every time Ryann sees his milk bottle, he will go real excited and get himself ready by climbing up to my bed and lay beside the pillow. First thing he will do is to take his Tu Tu out of his mouth and when i said give mummy. He really put the Tu Tu on my hand. Usually he will throw his pacifier away. He will only put on your hand when he wake up from his nap in his sarong.
So to further test it, When he was playing with the remote control, i told him: "Give mummy." He really gave me the remote control. I am so happy he does that because he usually will disobey, hold on to the item tight and just refuse to let go. Though a little too late to understand give but i am still happy.
He was also able to put back the cap of the milk bottle and encouraging him does work for him as he was smiling so happily when i praised him and got him to do it a few more times.
These few days i have lots of thoughts in my mind. Maybe i am thinking too much but i really felt bad for not being able to find time for Ryann. Especially with my work load getting heavier these days. Often i only manage to leave office at 8pm because my work is piling up. With this economy downturn, we need to work extra hard. I have a lot of things i wish to do but i just couldn't find enough time. For some who may have the luxury of being able to leave work on time and spent time with their kiddos, i really envy you. When will it be my turn? When will i be able to flash cards to Ryann everyday and have bonding time with him everyday?
Hopefully i can get a to do list done up soon. I wasted 13 months already. Ryann will never be a baby forever. I must really work hard at work and at home. I can be a Super Mum!
Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
6 comments:
Hi Phoebe,
Having read your post, I felt that I should treasure my job more, cos I seldom need to stay beyond 6:30pm in the office. I can spend 3 hours with Edison after work & before he goes to sleep. I can do flash cards with him every night. Last night, my hubby joined our flash card session, and it was FUN.
I hope that your work situation will improve really soon and maybe you can delegate some of your works to your staff.
All the best...
Regards,
Emily
Phoebe,
You are really a supermummy to survive all these.
I have exact same thots as Emily. Am glad that I can always leave home from work at 530pm. Apart from some outstation requirements, there's really nothing much i should complain about.
I also hope work situation will improve for you so that you can spend more quality time with little Ah Beng.
JIA YOU
cheers,
samantha
Hi Emily and samantha,
You are the lucky ones who can leave office on time. How i wish i could too.
Sometimes i will start to self blame for not being able to teach Ryann well which could be the reason why Ryann is much slower in his development.
With this recession, more work to be done to get the same returns.
Thus, treasure the time you have when you spent with your kids. Those are precious time and it meant alot to our kids too.
We are all Super mummies! Lets Jia you together! =p
Phoebe, you are making me very guilty leh ... cos though I am at home everyday, I also never do flashcards or read stories to Jordan. To be fair, I did initially ... but gave up after a while cos his attention span was short, and I was wondering if that really helps anyway.
Well, I think I have to really sit down and plan some "education time" for Jordan and Desiree liao! =)
Blue, but at least Jordan got classes and you are at home most of the time to be able to teach him with the natural way.
I think it helps a lot. cos seeing my nephew's results, i am totally into it.
Post a Comment