Thursday, 23 October 2008

23rd Oct Ryann had a hair cut

Came home today and realize that Ryann's hair became shorter. That's when i realize that Tri cut his hair. Was a little bit unhappy that she didn't seek my advice and just proceed with cutting. And it is not like it was very nicely done. I could have brought Ryann to the baby hair salon. But still i didn't say much since there is nothing i can do about it.

I have to say Tri still did a good job at home. She took the initiative to stop giving the pacifier. She even tried not to give smelly pillow to him during sleep.She also started toilet training him. Bringing him to the toilet every hour.
The only thing about her is, she make decision without asking me. I know she has good intention and thus did not make a big fuss about it. I felt she really treat Ryann like her son.


I hope Ryann is able to quit all these habits soon. One very important habit to quit is fingers inside the mouth. Have tried to tell him not to do that but he will still do it.



Today, Hubby told me that Ryann's milk in the fridge is getting lesser. already touching on the extras. Suddenly i felt abit sad that i am stopping breast feeding soon. I throw away 21 packets of frozen milk just now. Heart pain. I didn't expect myself to be able to breast feed for so long. i only wanted to breast feed for 6 months actually, now is already 13 months. I have to learn to let go of this "breast feeding addiction" Must start thinking how to reward myself.

Just to share some pictures i took with my phone. Just got it uploaded.



so many expression when watching vcd.

Handsome boy at Mark's wedding.

First time siting in the trolley

This is the last picture we took with him eating the pacifier. He is officially free from pacifier for 3 days!!!! Yippee!

Ryann is a big boy now and mummy loves you so so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phoebe,

Same here...mixed feelings about stopping breastfeeding. But we should give a pat on our shoulders for 'tong-ing' that long... extra pat for you from me -admired your courage and perseverance for exclusive BF-ing relying solely on expression. This is really tough... I would not have survive.

I have the intention to stop breastfeeding as soon as Maegan gets accustomed to the FM. Leaving the 'decision' entirely up to her. At the moment, she seems to be doing well.....we'll see how it goes.

Oh yes...not forgetting to praise Ryann for going pacifier free for 3 days. I can see it will be a success. Well done!

BT Mum said...

Hurray for Ryann dear for quitting his pacifier! Keep it up! =D